Day 1 of 90

The First Day!  Tuesday 26th March

I had a drink last night, 2 pints of 8% cider, large portion of creamy pasta bake and a load of Kipling lemon cakes. I'm tired and my skin looks aged and is a mess, my weight is the highest I've ever been - 174.6lb (12.4 stone)!

I embark on this 90 day challenge to lose a stone or two by eating well, exercising more whilst maintaining some form of excitement and active social life. I have no direct plan, maybe watch calories and move more.

This is going to be a challenge as my work offers subsidised food, free unlimited chocolate, crisps and free fizzy drinks! Damn those temptations that have added to my current disdain.

I'm trying to get more active so I start by committing to walking more on my lunch - 20min walk done. I just need to keep at it.

Overall today's been pretty easy no real cravings for sugar, alcogal or processed food. Not sure what tomorrow will bring when I have Salad for lunch!

Today's Exercise:
Morning:
2minutes relatively high-impact - (press-ups, star jumps etc)

Walk to office (0.8km)

Lunch:
Walk around estate (1.33km, 2,087 steps)

Evening:
Walk to car (0.8km)


Today's Food:
8:00 - Strong Coffee w/ 20ml skimmed milk
9:00 - 2x Wheatabix & 100ml skimmed Milk
10:00 - Water 1pint
10:30 - Coffee w/ 20ml skimmed milk
12:00 - Leftover Pasta-Bake & Chicken
12:00 - Water 1pint
14:00 - Tangerine
15:00 - Walnuts
14:30 - Water 1pint
18:00 - Quorn Chicken w/ onions, jalepenos, beatroot, broccoli, cauliflower + Cinnamon & Chilli powder.
18:00 - Vimto
19:30 - Kipling's Lemon Slice

Weight this morning: 174.6lbs
Calories consumed: 1,030
Additional Calories burnt: 91

Comments

Popular Posts