Day 3

Working from home which is making moving around more a little difficult, thankfully there are no bad foods in so I'm able to stick to a strict regime food wise!

Taking a jog around the block to compensate.
I kept myself busy with work, then playing with some new DAW software that's kept my mind occupied and I have felt hungry, dancing and moving to the music I'm making must be adding something to the exercise maybe.

All went well but my bro got a takeaway, so I had a slice of pizza and 1 onion ring with my evening meal, got to have some good bits and my calorie count was low for the day anyway.


Today's Exercise:
Lunch:
Walk : 1km round the block (5.5mph)


Today's Food:
8:00 - Strong Coffee w/ 20ml skimmed milk
9:45 - 2x Quorn Sausages
10:00 - Water 1pint
12:30 - Huel food replacement (small)
14:00 - Coffee with skimmed milk
18:00 - Pint of water
18:30 - Quorn Chicken, Tomatoes, mushrooms and a small amount of cheese, plus 20g of penne pasta.
19:30 - slice of pizza & onion ring
20:00 - Pint water (vimto sugar free dash)



Weight yesterday: 174.6lbs
Calories consumed:  1,310
Additional Calories burnt: 49

For now, Mx

Comments

Popular Posts