Day 5 - Noticed the Lethargic feeling

So the last few days were difficult, I didn't mention it yesterday as I'd already written an essay! 

I've been considerably more lethargic than I was before, I new this was going to happen due to the reduction in my body using sugar and proceased carbs as the main source of energy. I've also cut back on caffeine by about half my usual amount.

I anticipated this hitting in around day 2-3 and lasting a few days, yesterday was the worst. So far it's 9am day 5 and I'm feeling good. When I've dieted like this before it's from around day 6 I start to feel amazing all the time. Though I've struggled to maintain a diet and set eating habits in the past 4 years since passing the 25 barrier, so I'm unsure how it's going to go.

On the up I certainly don't feel bloated, at all!

Anyway, my main aim is keep focused and disciplined. Focus for food is protein and fat, any carb foods really only vegetables - though a variety of types to keep it interesting. Minimal to No bread, rice, chips, etc. Although today I did have a small portion of chips but I've compensated that into the caloties for today.

Focus for exercise; start little, but commit to something every day! Increase the amount/type continually...

Today's Exercise:
10:00 - Walk  (36mins, 3.2km, 7mph)
10:45 - Abs blast (4mins, crunches, crunch twist, leg-ups, 30 second plank)
10:50 - 20 Press-ups 
14:30 - Short walk (10mins, 3mph)


Today's Food:
09:00 - Coffee w/ 20ml skimmed milk
09:00 - Pint of water
09:30 - 3eggs (scrambled) Olive Oil
11:00 - Pint of water
13:30 - Quorn Pieces, Tomato's, Peppers & Mushrooms.
14:00 - Pint of water
17:00 - 150g poached salmon, portion of chips.
17:00 - Pint of water (dash of sugar free vimto)
21:00 - Cup of Tea 1 Sugar Skimmed Milk

     
Weight this morning: 170.5lbs
Calories consumed: 1,094
Additional Calories burnt: 191

For now, Mx

Comments

Popular Posts