Day 23 - Working From Home

Working from home... Have a little sweet snack but nothing too major, what I try to do when I'm eating something high in sugar is have Cinnamon with it, I read it helps reduce the uptake of the sugar and stops converting it to fat (I don't know how true it is but it's something I always have done when dieting)

Supplements I take every couple of days:
Vitamin B (Blood, Brain & Nerves)
Vitamin D & Calcium (Muslces, Bones, Mental Health) 
Vitamin E (Skin)
Quercitin (Skin)
Occasionally Magnesium if I find I'm suffering from Restless legs.

I don't know if they help but it's a routine I keep. Also given I take lansoprazole which inhibits some vitamin uptake.

Also Bimuno Prebiotic for improved gut bacteria which maintains many things including reducing Insomnia, I cannot stress enough, this one I truly believe works as it has done wonders for me. Want to know more Michael Moseley did a great programme about it.


Today's exercise:
None, a little house work but nothing to shout about. Though I don't know if playing computer games burns more or gets me some heart points!

According to Google Fit; Dunno

Total steps:  5000
Move minutes: 50
Heart Points 0



Today's Food:
09:00 - Coffee w/ 20ml whole mmilk
10:00 - Coffee w/ whole milk
12:00 - Pint of water
12:00 - 2 eggs and 1 large Mushroom
13:00 - Vimto and water
15:00 - Quorn Vegan Fillet, 1/4 Quorn Sausage, cauliflower, tomatoes, garlic & chilis
15:00 - Pint of Water
17:00 - 2 Mushroom Sausages, Dauphinoise Potatoes (170g), Petit Pois, 1/2 Mushroom, Cheese & Leek melt,  Butter
18:00 - Pint of water
21:00 - Pint of water

Weight today: 166.0lbs
Calories consumed: 1,050
Additional Calories burnt: 10


Mx

Comments

Popular Posts