Day 6

It's Sunday and the clocks went forward last night, I was up til 3am and woke at 8am, so I'm feeling tired! Tiredness is the enemy as your brain desires high fast energy, so I'm fighting the urges! I regret the chips last night, definitely added to the feelings today.

I haven't been out yet and need to go for a walk of some description!
which didn't really happen, lazy day! 
Although I did pretty well to avoid any large volume of carbs with my Chicken Vindaloo in the evening, a handful of chips and rice, and a slither of Naan Bread. Still all came under 1400 calories for the day


Today's Exercise:
10:00 - Light Aerobics & Abs (10mins)


Today's Food:
09:00 - Coffee w/ 20ml skimmed milk
09:00 - Pint of water
10:30 - 3 Dried Figs
12:30 - Pint of water
13:00 - Quorn Pieces, Tomato's, Peppers & Mushrooms.
14:00 - Pint of Water
19:00 - Chicken Vindaloo, small rice, small chips and small naan.
20:00 - Pint of Water
21:30 - 150ml Whole milk

Weight yesterday morning: 170.5lbs
Calories consumed: 1,288
Additional Calories burnt: 30

For now, Mx

Comments

Popular Posts