Day 7 - 1 week in

Felt tired still this morning but its a Monday and I didn't have a coffee until I got to the office. Although I had to have Shreddies for breakfast they did keep me full until Lunch, though I was still tired until I'd had a walk to wake me up.

Lunch is Chicken fried in garlic, ghost peppers and shallots, though I did chuck some left over vindaloo over it too.

I tell you anyone saying you can't eat under 1200 calories, feel full and it taste nice. They are wrong.

Check my evening meal and it's all veggie! 😍

Today's Exercise:
08:00 - Walk to the Office 1km
12:20 - Lunch walk 2.67km, 25mins, 6mph
17:00 - Walk to the Car 1km 


Today's Food:
09:00 - Coffee w/ 20ml skimmed milk
09:00 - Shreddies & Skimmed Milk
12:00 - Pint of water
12:00 - Chicken, Broccoli and Cauliflower. and drop of leftover vindaloo sauce
14:00 - Pint of Water

Evening meal:
17:00 - Fried Quorn chicken pieces, dash of olive oil, small amount of Red Pesto
           - Linda McCartney Mozzarella Burger well done, crisps up that cheese 😍.
           - Tenderstem broccoli steamed. 
            - 20g of penne pasta.
(Lush, and it cost less than £2!!)

20:00 - 10g of walnuts
20:00 - 1 sachet of Bimuno Prebiotic (improves gut bacteria and has 100% helped me overcome insomnia in the past, so in continue to have 1 a week)

My entire calories under 1300 today

Weight today: 170.7lbs
Calories consumed: 1298
Additional Calories burnt: 124

For now, MxG

Comments

Popular Posts