Day 9

Working from home this morning so I'll miss my lunch walk so I'm trying to work out the best solution, I may need to make the walk to the office an extra long way this afternoon to keep on track with activity/steps etc. I'm using Google Fit to track activities and linked it to MyFitnessPal account.

I'm a week in an need to come up with some way of stepping up the challenge, I'm thinking my lunch walks can be extended this week to 4 or 5km, tho realistically the time would be cutting it.

I need to consider uping my game at evenings too with swimming or something? 

Anyway, given I missed breakfast my calorie count was low, so I treated myself to a vodka tonic. Which isn't the best, one because when you've had a few you're likely to eat bad but also alcohol doesn't help metabolism, so I'm being as strict as possible. Which ultimately resulted in a slice of toast despite my will!! 

My evening meal today was amazing btw Quorn Chilli:
Quorn Mince, Asda's Swedish Balls, Chopped Tomatoes and garlic, 3 beans (kidney, chickpea and broad), tomato paste, chilli powder, vinegar, cinnamon (reduces sugar uptake), paprika. All in one pot, and 25 gof rice.

Today's Exercise:
12:20 - Walk to office extended (1.83km)
17:30 - Walk to the Car 1km 

Today's Food:
09:00 - Coffee w/ 20ml skimmed milk
09:00 - Skipped breakfast due to meetings etc. Not advisable really always have at least something small.
10:00 - Coffee w/ skimmed milk
12:00 - Pint of water
12:00 - Chicken & onions
14:00 - Pint of Water
15:00 - small Tangerine
17:30 - Quorn Chilli (as above)
19:00 - Vodka Tonic
23:00 - Wholemeal toast & Jam

Weight today: 170.6lbs
Calories consumed: 1,459
Additional Calories burnt: 48

Worst day yet, need to pull this back
For now, Mx

Comments

Popular Posts